Thursday, January 20, 2005

TPD among Taiwanese teachers in buxibans

This is not my first blog. This is actually my 3rd. But in this blog, I will focus and will only talk about my research topic, teacher professional develoment among Taiwanese teachers in teaching bu-xi-bans or supplementaty schools. I am also maintaining a discussion [but nothing has been discussed yet lately] group at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/taiwanese_efl_teachers/. My webpage for myesearch is at dcyeh.com/aiden_phd.

I have already received most of the questionnaires that I distributed a few months ago and I'll be collating them,and will start recording all the responses.

For the next six months, I hope to be able to provide online training sessions for the teachers who agreed to participate in my study. I just don't understand why many Taiwanese find it difficult to talk :-{

/aiden

No comments: